I Am and I Can
We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose – Romans 8:28, NiV
You need to have an “I am” and “I can” attitude. Fill your thoughts and your words with these confessions daily, and then you will bring more joy into your life!
- I am a new creation in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17)
- I can live in perfect peace (Isaiah 26:3)
- I am slow to speak, quick to hear and slow to anger (James 1:19)
- I can do all things Through Christ who strengthens me (Philipians 4:13)
- I am more than a conqueror in Christ (Romans 8:37)
- I can have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16)
- I am dead to sin and alive to righteousness (Romans 6:11)
- I can overcome evil with good (Romans 12:21)
Power thought: All efforts to train my mind and my mouth to think and speak more like God work together to achieve God’s purpose for my life.